Our vision for the fellowship is based upon a series of prophetic messages given over a period of time and confirmed by a literal vision from God. In the vision, untold masses of men from every continent and nation, of all races and diverse culture and costume, once spiritually dead, are now alive. Delivered and set free, they are filled with power of God’s Holy Spirit, faces radiant with glory, hands raised and voice lifting their praises to heaven. We see a vast global movement of laymen being used mightily by God to bring in this last great harvest through the outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit before the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To reach men in all nations for Jesus Christ
- To call men back to God.
- To help believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and to grow spiritually.
- To train and equip men to fulfill the Great Commission.
- To provide an opportunity for Christian fellowship.
- To bring greater unity among all people in the body of Christ.
Section 1. Purpose of Statement
Our Doctrinal Statement is not a creed. In a sense, the whole Bible is our creed. We recognize the existence of many differences in interpretation among genuine Christians. We are, however, convinced that to avoid a looseness which might result in the admission of unbelievers to our Fellowship, or even Christians who are unprepared to cooperate in the fellowship and work to which God has called us, certain minimum Biblical doctrinal tests must be established, the rejection of any of which shall be grounds for ineligibility to membership. These essential doctrinal statements follow in Section 2.
Section 2. The Statement
1. We believe in one God, Maker of all things and being in Trinity of Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
2. We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
3. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of
4. We believe in personal salvation of the believers through the shed blood of Christ.
5. We believe in the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and
6. We believe in divine healing, through our faith, and healing is included in the Atonement.
7. We believe in the Christian’s hope – the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in intensive world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission,
with signs following.
9. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking with other
tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance ( Acts 2:4 ) as distinct from the new birth, and in the nine gifts of
the Spirit, listed in 1 Corinthians 12, as now available to believers.
10. We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of the heart and life.
Section 3. Statement Applied
The acceptance of the 10 doctrinal points stated in Section 2 of this Article is essential to membership in the International and in the Chapters, and while we recognize the obligation of maintaining spiritual love and union toward all true Christians who may not accept all of these doctrinal points, and welcome them to our Fellowship gatherings, they are not permitted any voice in the conduct of our activities and are ineligible to the membership in the International or in the Chapters.